Project: Nottingham Central Library
Consultant: Desco /CHORD Consult
Architect: Faulkner Brown
Client: Nottingham City Councilt
Main Contractor: Overbury
Value: £950k (circa)
Creating the new Nottingham Central Library, this project comprised of the full electrical fit-out of a commercial unit within the newly-built Broadmarsh Car Park/Bus Station Building in Nottingham City Centre.
The following works were included in the package:
- LV Infrastructure including metering
- High and Low Level Small Power including containment systems
- Intelligent Lighting Control System
- General & Emergency Lighting
- Fire Alarm System including Disabled Refuge and Disabled Alarm systems
- Security Systems including Access Control and CCTV
Images courtesy of Mikey Reed.